The Checkerboard Bar lives again, but with new ownership, a completely renovated building and a new menu! Local entrepreneur Jordan Tampien and his fellow business partners have given new life to the tavern that holds Spokane’s oldest liqueur license. Soft opening date to be announced very soon!
- Meet Annie, the owner of Sprague Ave Vintage
- Meet Brian & Lindsey, owners of The Rusty Mug
- ‘We’re in that shift’: 300-unit U District housing development will transform contaminated site and signals larger changes
- South Perry Yoga LLC coming to Sprague Union District
- Bide & Burgeon Opens in Sprague Union District